Get the flu vaccine and
Get the flu vaccine.
Never underestimate the power of small things. Getting the flu vaccine only takes a few seconds, yet it has a big impact. When you get immunized, you aren’t only protecting yourself, you’re also protecting those you care for.
Learn more about the WMA global influenza campaigns and related resources.
It's flu season! Check out our Facebook for tips on how to stay flu-free. #FluSeason #Flu #PreventFlu https://t.co/S2TIfL4pFw
This flu season, be aware of the warning signs. Go to the emergency room if you experience severe or persistent vom… https://t.co/RTJmgJwiOC
It's flu season, so be sure to recognize the warning signs. Go to the emergency room if you have difficulty breathi… https://t.co/pWtih3dbHb
"I envision a world in which everyone can live healthy, productive lives, regardless of who they are or where they… https://t.co/g1SjkUTlmt
RT @medwma: Schools should incorporate daily physical activity into their daily routine, says WMA…https://t.co/0PVP421Hnd #tacklechildhoodo…
-6 days #PALLIFE Rome @HumanLifeIntnl @VaticanIHD @UNHumanRights @HumanLifeAction @HuffPostRelig @Agenzia_Ansa… https://t.co/YjykYnlTKV
RT @365womeninSTEM: #347 Priscilla Kincaid-Smith was professor of medicine & kidney specialist @unimelb, past president of @medwma, @ISNkid…
- 1. What is the global health impact of the flu and the role of the vaccine in its prevention?
- 2. What are the wider economic impacts of flu?
- 3. How does flu spread?
- 4. Who is most at risk?
- 5. Am I at risk of spreading the flu to my patients?
- 6. How can I protect myself against the flu?
- 7. How can I be a role model for others?
- 8. Who should not be immunized against seasonal flu?
- 9. What will happen if healthcare workers continue to have a low flu shot uptake?
- 10. Do my advocacy efforts matter?
- 11. What resources can WMA offer for our national influenza immunization campaign?
- 12. What can I do to contribute to the WMA's global influenza immunization campaign?