Recommend the flu vaccine
Never underestimate the power of small things. Getting the flu vaccine only takes a few seconds, yet it has a big impact. When you get immunized, you aren’t only protecting yourself, you’re also protecting those you care for.
Learn more about the WMA global influenza campaigns and related resources.
Winter is approachIng Reduce your sick days in office n schools #flu #flushot #kidshealth #dubai health… https://t.co/x45yDEOrM8
Winter is approachIng Reduce your sick days in office n schools #flu #flushot #kidshealth #dubai health… https://t.co/op6hXFjGYI
RT @IPNOTGlobal: Israel’s occupation shot a young man in occupied East Jerusalem near the Damascus Gate and left him bleed to death on Tues…
Israel’s occupation shot a young man in occupied East Jerusalem near the Damascus Gate and left him bleed to death… https://t.co/buHsm3DaUm
RT @IPNOTGlobal: ISRAEL KILLS TWO PEOPLE IN THE BESIEGED GAZA STRIP #IOF didn’t allow Palestinian medical teams to reach the area for an ho…
RT @medwma: The countdown for the Medical Ethics Conference 2-4 Oct 2018 in Reykjavik, Iceland has started. Details about registration are…
- 1. What is the global health impact of the flu and the role of the vaccine in its prevention?
- 2. What are the wider economic impacts of flu?
- 3. How does flu spread?
- 4. Who is most at risk?
- 5. Am I at risk of spreading the flu to my patients?
- 6. How can I protect myself against the flu?
- 7. How can I be a role model for others?
- 8. Who should not be immunized against seasonal flu?
- 9. What will happen if healthcare workers continue to have a low flu shot uptake?
- 10. Do my advocacy efforts matter?
- 11. What resources can WMA offer for our national influenza immunization campaign?
- 12. What can I do to contribute to the WMA's global influenza immunization campaign?