is gathering at the 2016
WMA General Assembly
in Taipei on 19-22 October.
Get the flu vaccine and
Get the flu vaccine.
Never underestimate the power of small things. Getting the flu vaccine only takes a few seconds, yet it has a big impact. When you get immunized, you aren’t only protecting yourself, you’re also protecting those you care for.
Learn more about the WMA global influenza campaigns and related resources.
Had your flu shot? When HCPs get the flu vaccine, we protect those we care for from infection.… https://t.co/Du2VsfDXpA
Get the jab! Flu vaccination not only prevent millions of cases, but also saves 25,000 lives each year. https://t.co/Crgiw8Ya61 #preventflu
Help parents take control of their kids’ health. Visit our website and learn why vaccination matters. https://t.co/H60CRGpRks #preventflu
#DYK flu shots lead to 43% fewer days off work, saving an average of $47 per person each year? https://t.co/eEchVpIXSe #preventflu
Will you get the flu vaccine this year? Let us know in our poll. https://t.co/yLVO55S6DI #preventflu https://t.co/vEof1Mfqlr
RT @amapresident: #WMAGA16 Welcome new @medwma President DrKetanDesai 🇮🇳 MDG's, #prevention, sanitation, medical care women in labour, HIV,…
RT @medwma: Unqualified people indulging in professional medical practice causing endless harm to society says new WMA President Dr Ketan D…
RT @medwma: Physicians need protection from violence while at work, whether in war or civil conflict situations, says new WMA President #WM…
- 1. What is the global health impact of the flu and the role of the vaccine in its prevention?
- 2. What are the wider economic impacts of flu?
- 3. How does flu spread?
- 4. Who is most at risk?
- 5. Am I at risk of spreading the flu to my patients?
- 6. How can I protect myself against the flu?
- 7. How can I be a role model for others?
- 8. Who should not be immunized against seasonal flu?
- 9. What will happen if healthcare workers continue to have a low flu shot uptake?
- 10. Do my advocacy efforts matter?
- 11. What resources can WMA offer for our national influenza immunization campaign?
- 12. What can I do to contribute to the WMA's global influenza immunization campaign?