Recommend the flu vaccine
Never underestimate the power of small things. Getting the flu vaccine only takes a few seconds, yet it has a big impact. When you get immunized, you aren’t only protecting yourself, you’re also protecting those you care for.
Learn more about the WMA global influenza campaigns and related resources.
RT @IPSForg: Dig deeper, learn from the past, aim to see the progress. Discussion on pandemic planning and #HealthSecurity at @ICRC #WHA71…
I agree the panelists were a joy to moderate - succinct clear and compelling - the perfect panelists @Federation… https://t.co/BkXO8tMVp5
RT @charlieaoleary: A powerful #allfemalepanel discussing #GlobalHealthSecurity #HealthSecurity - we are most certainly not prepared for #p…
RT @_RaniaMansour: All-female expert panel on infectious diseases, pandemics, and global #healthsecurity at #WHA71 Spanish Flu side event h…
- 1. What is the global health impact of the flu and the role of the vaccine in its prevention?
- 2. What are the wider economic impacts of flu?
- 3. How does flu spread?
- 4. Who is most at risk?
- 5. Am I at risk of spreading the flu to my patients?
- 6. How can I protect myself against the flu?
- 7. How can I be a role model for others?
- 8. Who should not be immunized against seasonal flu?
- 9. What will happen if healthcare workers continue to have a low flu shot uptake?
- 10. Do my advocacy efforts matter?
- 11. What resources can WMA offer for our national influenza immunization campaign?
- 12. What can I do to contribute to the WMA's global influenza immunization campaign?