Recommend the flu vaccine
Never underestimate the power of small things. Getting the flu vaccine only takes a few seconds, yet it has a big impact. When you get immunized, you aren’t only protecting yourself, you’re also protecting those you care for.
Learn more about the WMA global influenza campaigns and related resources.
RT @odmanasli: Onur Hamzaoğlu has been deprived from liberty for 160 days now. Assiduous health physician and researcher, peace akademic ta…
RT @medwma: WMA condemns complicity of doctors in Iranian executions https://t.co/etbdVDTzW0 https://t.co/ysXD0e9sxo
RT @CNOM_Europe: Retrouvez la rubrique Ailleurs 🌎du Bulletin de l'Ordre qui présente les activités internationales du CNOM parmi lesquelles…
- 1. What is the global health impact of the flu and the role of the vaccine in its prevention?
- 2. What are the wider economic impacts of flu?
- 3. How does flu spread?
- 4. Who is most at risk?
- 5. Am I at risk of spreading the flu to my patients?
- 6. How can I protect myself against the flu?
- 7. How can I be a role model for others?
- 8. Who should not be immunized against seasonal flu?
- 9. What will happen if healthcare workers continue to have a low flu shot uptake?
- 10. Do my advocacy efforts matter?
- 11. What resources can WMA offer for our national influenza immunization campaign?
- 12. What can I do to contribute to the WMA's global influenza immunization campaign?