Get the flu vaccine and
Get the flu vaccine.
Never underestimate the power of small things. Getting the flu vaccine only takes a few seconds, yet it has a big impact. When you get immunized, you aren’t only protecting yourself, you’re also protecting those you care for.
Learn more about the WMA global influenza campaigns and related resources.
RT @medwma: WMA recognises and applauds all those workers throughout the world in humanitarian service #WorldHumanitarianDay. #WHD2017
RT @medwma: WMA urges member associations to support strategies to protect sensitive medical data and assure patient privacy.......bit.ly/2…
RT @yassentch: .@janephilpott discussing drug pricing and #accesstomedicines in #Canada at #CMA150 @CMA_Docs @medwma https://t.co/q8uDHxyGb5
RT @yassentch: "Addiction is not a crime, it is a health issue" @janephilpott #CMA150 @CMA_Docs @medwma
- 1. What is the global health impact of the flu and the role of the vaccine in its prevention?
- 2. What are the wider economic impacts of flu?
- 3. How does flu spread?
- 4. Who is most at risk?
- 5. Am I at risk of spreading the flu to my patients?
- 6. How can I protect myself against the flu?
- 7. How can I be a role model for others?
- 8. Who should not be immunized against seasonal flu?
- 9. What will happen if healthcare workers continue to have a low flu shot uptake?
- 10. Do my advocacy efforts matter?
- 11. What resources can WMA offer for our national influenza immunization campaign?
- 12. What can I do to contribute to the WMA's global influenza immunization campaign?