Get the flu vaccine and
Get the flu vaccine.
Never underestimate the power of small things. Getting the flu vaccine only takes a few seconds, yet it has a big impact. When you get immunized, you aren’t only protecting yourself, you’re also protecting those you care for.
Learn more about the WMA global influenza campaigns and related resources.
Feeling under the weather? Don’t miss our blog about how to avoid the #flu. https://t.co/CAxOOxpbTL #healthtips… https://t.co/a7HaRe7U5o
Vitamin D pills 'could stop colds or flu' https://t.co/eLOzPYKM9B @bbchealth #health #nomorecolds #preventflu
#SOPA2017 @JackBloomDA @johnMoodeyDA @medwma playing politricks & political dice with human life is risky! save da… https://t.co/Y6ScPsx7hG
RT @prumacouncil: Mama MM was first African woman to lead the World Medical Assn #IknewMamaMm @medwma @MinofHealthUG @Amref_Uganda https://…
@medwma I´M SEARCHING FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO EQUIP THE JUAN PABLO SEGUNDO HOSPITAL PROJECT IN PARAGUAY , WHERE I´AM PROJECT MANAGER.
- 1. What is the global health impact of the flu and the role of the vaccine in its prevention?
- 2. What are the wider economic impacts of flu?
- 3. How does flu spread?
- 4. Who is most at risk?
- 5. Am I at risk of spreading the flu to my patients?
- 6. How can I protect myself against the flu?
- 7. How can I be a role model for others?
- 8. Who should not be immunized against seasonal flu?
- 9. What will happen if healthcare workers continue to have a low flu shot uptake?
- 10. Do my advocacy efforts matter?
- 11. What resources can WMA offer for our national influenza immunization campaign?
- 12. What can I do to contribute to the WMA's global influenza immunization campaign?